In a caring and positive environment Oxford provides education to empower its students to
recognize and optimize their full potential; to achieve personal standards of excellence in
academics as well as in supportive areas of physical, cultural and social development
inculcating civic and human values.
Oxford’s mission is to empower each student to recognize and optimize his/her full potential;
by fostering a family environment where educational, social and emotional needs are
addressed through a holistic programme, offered by the partnership accorded by staff,
students and the community at large.
- To provide quality education with a human touch.
- To provide an educational environment to foster- The pursuit of excellence.
- Providing environment to discern knowledge to attain and retain wisdom and character.
- To develop a passion for learning and academic excellence.
- To build a solid foundation for all students.
- High academic attainment.
- Revealing theinner strength.
- Strengthening the ‘roots’ and energizing the ‘wings’.
- Tolerance for those of different race, religion and social background.
- Respect for integrity and truth.
- Self- motivation.
- Community responsibility towards the less privileged.
- To develop in students - a lasting commitment to serve the NATION and international co-operation.